Thursday 25 November 2010

I'm an unemployed teacher, get me out of here!

I seem to have become obsessed with Reality Shows - including Strictly Come Dancing, I'm a Celebrity, and The Apprentice.  Perhaps I can disguise this obsession by claiming it is research for Media Studies?  No, you aren't buying that, are you?

My school placement is over *sobs*, and I am having a couple of days off before launching into full-scale job-seeking mode.  I have one more day at University, then I am officially an unemployed teacher.

I was talking to my mother yesterday, and she and I both said we had always considered that I am, and always have been, a teacher.

It's all a bit scary, to be honest! I haven't been to a proper job interview (except as the interviewer) for about 10 years, and I am not sure the ego is ready for the knockbacks!

Oh well, it is better than eating Kangaroo bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment